Kinsey Cove


Small beach on left, White Sunfish flipped over.
The cold south jersey wind finally eased off enough to get outside. Picked up my Mom and said "lets go down to Old Barney and on the way get a sandwich and I'll show you a really cool cove." Mom is always up for adventure and happily agreed to the plan. We picked up our sandwich and pulled into small beach area of Kinsey Cove and ate while admiring the view. "This is the beach I anchored my sailboat."  We drove down Kinsey Lane which is a narrow, one way that has many cottages that are refreshingly restored without losing the old island charm.  "My sailing partner Bob Rossiter showed me this lane, we would sail accross from Barnegat on the mainland, beach his catboat and get some exercise while enjoying this beautiful hidden gem."
Mom and I with small cottage on its own tiny island in Kinsey Cove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Morrell almost lost the race!